You Asked. We Answered.
New England, Norway, Russia, The Great Lakes....
When the norm is ice on your wetsuit hood and wind-chills below zero, our 8mm Custom Fire delivers tropical warmth and barefoot feel.
How is this possible? The Fire starts with our new, patented round-toe Thermo-Form sole: 8mm thickness in the toes, heel, and underfoot, and 7mm thickness on the sides and top of foot. This seamless sole is heat-moldable for custom fit and sized slightly larger to accommodate our 1mm Neoprene Heat Booster socks, which are included in the box.
The neoprene upper on the Fire is 7mm on the lower zone and 5mm under the wetsuit leg, reducing bulk to improve ankle mobility. The O-Ring cuff thickness is reduced further to 4mm to make the Fire easy to get on and off.
Combined with the included 1mm Heat Booster Sock, the Fire offers 9mm of insulation on the toes/underfoot/heel and 8mm on the sides and top of the foot. Incredibly, the Fire weighs and feels similar to our competitors' 3mm boots, giving near barefoot feel and response in arctic waters.
Recommended Water Temps: 32-50F.
Sizing Tip: Order your regular shoe size or 1/2 size down. For example, if you are a size 10.5, order a 10. Women should order 1-1.5 sizes lower to convert from Men's sizing. So if you are a Women's 8, order a Men's 7. If you are a Women's 8.5, also order a Men's 7. NOTE: If your feet are exceptionally narrow or low volume, you may want to size down even more.
- Heat-moldable for the perfect custom fit.
- Patented seamless 8/7mm round-toe Thermo-Form sole for next-level comfort, warmth, dexterity, and durability.
- Super-tacky and flexible 1mm vulcanized rubber sole pods for barefoot board feel, grip, and abrasion resistance.
- 7/5mm neoprene upper with quad-sealed seams: GBS (Glue/Blind-Stitch), IST (Internal Stretch Tape), External LSS (Liquid Seam Seal).
- Patented full-wrap ankle strap co-molded into the sole improves durability.
- Tatex-coated hook strap improves durability and holding power.
- Fire-print Tatex heel spine and laminated heel-pull for durability and easy on.
- New Hollow Fiber 3D quick-dry lining increases airflow for greater warmth.
- Double-lined 4mm O-ring cuff seal provides a durable, seamless barrier against flushing with lower bulk.
- Includes a pair of Solite 1mm Neoprene Heat Booster socks for added warmth, comfort, and easy on/off.