For those who like a pop of color, our LTD boot delivers with a bright-yellow version of our now-famous heat-moldable thermo-foam sole. The 6mm LTD features the same flush-fighting o-ring seal, Tatex heel spine reinforcement, and high-pile plush lining as the Custom Pro styles, but ditches the velcro strap for those who like to keep things simple. The 3mm LTD works best for water temps between 35F-50F.
Sizing Tip: Order your regular shoe size or 1/2 size down. For example, if you are a size 10.5, order a 10. Women should order 1-1.5 sizes lower to convert from Men's sizing. So if you are a Women's 8, order a Men's 7. If you are a Women's 8.5, also order a Men's 7.
- Heat-moldable with boiling water for the perfect custom fit.
- One-piece thermo-foam sole for unrivaled comfort, warmth, dexterity, and durability.
- Internal split-toe locks your foot inside the boot for precise response.
- 1mm vulcanized rubber sole pods for barefoot board feel, grip, and abrasion resistance.
- 6mm neoprene upper with quad-sealed seams (glue, blind-stitch, stretch tape inside, liquid weld outside).
- Tatex heel spine and laminated heel-pull for durability and easy on.
- High pile quick-dry lining retains heat and feels comfy.
- Double-lined 4mm O-ring cuff seal provides a durable, seamless barrier against flushing with lower bulk.
- Includes one pair of Solite Heat Booster socks for added warmth, comfort, and easy on/off.